In this short book you will learn simple strategies that will help you during and after this time of quarantine:
- Improve your ability to cope with the emotional consequences of the pandemic
- Learn strategies for dealing with feelings of anxiety and depression
- Assess your own needs and goals for your relationships
- Find out how to be happier and where to focus your efforts to keep joy and love present in your life
- Learn how to choose relationships wisely and build social support
- Communicate better and learn to create more love and joy in your relationship with your partner
- Learn to use these strategies to enjoy life, have strong relationships and be better prepared for whatever the future may bring
Inspired by the unique circumstances of the pandemic of 2020, Dr. Openshaw has taken 35 years of experience as a Clinical Psychologist and condensed that knowledge into a simple structure of the best strategies he has encountered to help others cope better during and after this difficult time in our lives.
"You can learn to use these simple strategies! You can be happier and grow love and joy in your life! We will get past this crisis! We will socialize with friends, find love, and have time to love, laugh and dance again!"
My new book is available as a Kindle Book or Paperback. It is free if you have Kindle Unlimited! It can also be purchased as a Kindle Book oe Paperback. The book can be found here.
The Kindle book can be read on any Kindle device, or on any smartphone, computer or tablet using the Kindle App, available as a free download at the App Store. Wishing you great success in your life and relationships!
In this short book, you will learn simple strategies that will help you:
Support each other as great partners
Rekindle the romance in your relationship
Communicate better and truly understand each other
Know where to focus your efforts to keep the love alive
You can get the book on Amazon.com as a Kindle download and paperback. You can get it HERE.